Monday, January 28, 2013

EXCITED!!!!

I have exciting news for everyone! Look over at the sidebar---------> Do it now.....---------->

Do you see anything new over there? Look down a little....below the Sweat Pink Ambassador Badge that doesn't quite fit in the square (I never could get the circle into the square peg...)

Do you see it now? I'm a GIRL GONE SPORTY AMBASSADOR!!!!

It is sort of strange how I found out though.....I kept getting all these emails AS IF I was one, but never got an official invitation. Finally, I decided to reply to one of the emails and simply ask. She replied right away and said YES! I was selected back on January 2! The only thing that I can think of is that is the day we traveled home from Florida on the train and the email was sketchy at best!

So what is Girls Gone Sporty? It is a group of women by women who love athletics as much as I do! The organization is new, founded in 2011, but they've already got a great network of people. Check out their website where you can find lots of great information about the latest fitness trends, nutrition, product reviews and more.  And of course, as one of their ambassadors, I promise to keep you in the know!

Take a look at their social media - follow Girls Gone Sporty on Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.




http://www.girlsgonesporty.com/sites/default/files/ggs-ambassador-badge/girlsgonesporty-ambassador-badge-responsive.png

No comments:

Post a Comment