Thursday, November 15, 2012

I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador!!

Woot!! I was selected to be a Sweat Pink Ambassador!!  What is a SPA? Sweat Pink Ambassadors live the Fit Approach mission every day: they sweat hard, play hard, and inspire those around them to achieve their best selves. I get to join 500 other ladies that work hard to sweat everyday!! I do my best to inspire those around me, but mostly I am always trying to be a good role model for the 4 adventurists! I want to lead by example instead of just telling them the right things to do.

I get to put this really cool symbol on the side of my blog and on my facebook page! So proud to represent!!






http://api.ning.com/files/em81Rx77avVaOXcoQoQ9AcOXVUDUa4fPj-Z7lz1m0pwk6rGYlifEAkxi1oHTWQ8lsO2j3-5fsjy3GyXZhVzUvfXApwUpsiR9/SPambassador4.png

No comments:

Post a Comment